Kmsraj51 की कलम से…..
Top 7 – SEO Tips For 2015
Search Engine Optimization is a process of optimizing the Web-Pages in such a way that it gets organic, free and unpaid web traffic from search engines. It is a continuous process that consists of small adjustments or modification to your webpages. In today’s world of competition, it is important to do a smart SEO, So that to stand out of your competitors. So, in this article, it is discussed about SEO tips for 2015 which would help you to rank higher in search engine result pages.
SEO Tips – 2015
- Include keyword in the domain name:You must ensure that you include the keyword in the domain name as it makes it easier for both the search engines and visitors to find and remember respectively.
- Keywords after the URL:Remember to always change the post or after permalink. If the keyword is not there in the URL, Word Press and blogger then add title as the permalink by default. In case, if you don’t see the title of your post in URL of your page, then you have to change permalinks option.
- Keywords in Meta descriptions, title tag and in content or body:It is essential to make use of at least one keyword in Meta description, Title tag and headings. Besides this, make sure that you don’t overstuff your keywords in your content; instead you can use the keywords in sub-headings of the content. Overstuffing of keywords in the content is considered as a black hat technique.
- Optimizing images:Adding alt tags and title in your images and optimize its size is necessary so as to reduce the server load. If you are working on WordPress you can make use of the plug-in Smush. It so as to automate this work or task. Reducing the size of the image, without affecting its quality is known as lossless optimization & hence fastens the loading speed of your website. It is important to do this task, as Google has incorporated or consider the speed of site in its algorithms.
- Inter- linking:Inter link your related posts. Ensure that your link consists of the keywords but at the same time, ensure that you do not link exactly the same keywords for more than two times. On the other hand, if you are making outbound links (creating links on other sites) then ensure that the website you are linking to is a high quality site and is not a spam site.
- Optimize your blog/website:It has been proved that decreasing the loading time of your website affects the amount of visitors on your site directly. The effective practice is to reduce the Meta tags and unnecessary scripts from the web pages. You can make use of Google Page Speed tool to monitor or check the speed of your website and it also suggests you what necessary step or action should one take so as to optimize the website.
- Quality content:Provide high quality content to your visitors, engage with them and decrease the bounce rate of website. Don’t even try to copy the content of others because Google penalizes those websites having duplicate content. Write the original and fresh content, which can be easily understood by the readers. In a nutshell, you should write the content for readers not for search engines.
Summary: There are lots of SEO tips, but the top seven tips are stated above. These SEO tips if implemented carefully would help you to achieve higher rankings in search engines and large amount of visitors.
Please Share your comment`s.
Happy New Year All of My Dear Reader`s
आपका सबका प्रिय दोस्त,
Krishna Mohan Singh(KMS)
Head Editor, Founder & CEO
———– @ Best of Luck @ ———–
यदि आपके पास हिंदी या अंग्रेजी में कोई Article, Inspirational Story, Poetry या जानकारी है जो आप हमारे साथ share करना चाहते हैं तो कृपया उसे अपनी फोटो के साथ E-mail करें. हमारी Id है: email@example.com. पसंद आने पर हम उसे आपके नाम और फोटो के साथ यहाँ PUBLISH करेंगे. Thanks!!
Also mail me ID: firstname.lastname@example.org (Fast reply)
– कुछ उपयोगी पोस्ट सफल जीवन से संबंधित –
* विचारों की शक्ति-(The Power of Thoughts)
* खुश रहने के तरीके हिन्दी में।
* अपनी खुद की किस्मत बनाओ।
* सकारात्मक सोच है जीवन का सक्सेस मंत्र
* चांदी की छड़ी।
“अगर अपने कार्य से आप स्वयं संतुष्ट हैं, ताे फिर अन्य लोग क्या कहते हैं उसकी परवाह ना करें।”
किसी भी कार्य में सफलता प्राप्त करने के लिए हिम्मत और उमंग-उत्साह बहुत जरूरी है।
जहाँ उमंग-उत्साह नहीं होता वहाँ थकावट होती है और थका हुआ कभी सफल नहीं होता।
_______Copyright © 2014 kmsraj51.com All Rights Reserved.________